For one of our customers we are now looking for a Summer substitute purchaser/ Supply Chain Management (SCM).
Procurement and Supplier Relations (PSR) contribute to our internal business partners’ overal success by executing high quality procurement tasks securing delivery of material and services supply towards our internal customers mainly within Exploration & Production Norway (EPN), Marketing Midstream & Processing (MMP), Drilling & Well (D&W) and Corporate Support (CS) We are hiring summer subsitutes within operational purchasing and are looking for motivated, customer- and service oriented, commercial and efficient purchasers.
By joining our team as an operational purchaser in PSR Operations you will:
• have close dialogue and collaborate with business line and requisitioners to understand needs.
• based on client’s needs, issue enquiries and evaluate offers, negotiate contracts, set call offs and purchase orders (PO) towards suppliers and follow up deliveries.
• handle deviation related to PO management and invoice process.
• be an active part of the operational continuous improvement team, work across BU’s and take an active role in order to delivering on our targets such as increased efficiency, digitalisation, RPA utilization and to seek new ways of working.
• take on other relevant tasks within the Supply Chain management area.
We take pride in providing good training to enable you to perform your tasks.
Your experience and qualifications:
Some qualities are essential for company. You identify with these values, open, collaborative, courageous and caring, which guide our decisions and help us succeed and grow. You make safety your priority and contribute to our zero-harm culture.
Personal characteristics: You are:
• interested in learning Supply chain management and procurement.
• a true team player thriving in a hectic and dynamic work environment, collaborating with business lines, suppliers and colleagues.
• curious, structured and have a commercial mindset.
• efficient, proactive and self-driven.
• engaged and interested in contributing to a good working environment Competence requirements
• Relevant Bachelor/Master – ongoing or finalized
• Relevant purchasing experience is an advantage, but not a requirement
• Experience with SAP is an advantage, but not a requirement
• Fluent oral and written communication skills in both Norwegian and English.
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway. Important with valid work permit for Norway if not located in Norway.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Contiki Ressurser tilbyr deg som ansatt:
- Faglig utvikling og fleksibilitet gjennom å jobbe i prosjekter hos store offentlige og private virksomheter
- God oppfølging av våre medarbeidere
- Gode forsikrings- og pensjonsordninger
I Contiki Ressurser vektlegger vi å være tett på våre ansatte og vi fokuserer på å være en profesjonell, trygg og hyggelig arbeidsgiver hvor du tydelig skal merke at fokus er på deg.
Har du spørsmål rundt stillingen er det bare å kontakte meg, Preben Fjellanger, på e-post: firstname.lastname@example.org eller på telefon 45465653. Hvis du mener at dette er jobben for deg – send en utfyllende CV og en kort beskrivelse av hvorfor du søker og vi tar kontakt med aktuelle kandidater for en samtale.