For one of our customers we are now looking for a SOX EXPERT-Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- Keeping abreast of regulatory requirements and best practices to advise and support the procurement organization (across functions and units) on financial compliance activities
- Acts as SCM’s key contributor to the company’s ICoFR group/network and take a leading role in enhancing SCM’s internal control framework and design by understanding processes, risks and controls
- Monitor and support SCM control performance across the organization.
- When applicable, execute SCM centralized key controls Identify and document internal control gaps/deficiencies and collaborate with the organization to implement remediating actions
- Drive improvements and automation efforts to increase efficiency of internal control performance
- Facilitate workshops and trainings across the organization to improve control performance, raise awareness, and increase understanding relating to ICoFR and compliance activities
- Develop and execute assurance plan to stress test SCM internal control design and operating effectiveness.
- Collaborate extensively with the CFO AFC Financial Compliance organization and internal/external auditors
Your experience and qualifications:
- Bachelor/Master’s in supply chain, accounting or auditing, or similar.
- Relevant experience may compensate for formal qualifications
- Minimum 1 year of experience from the Big Four auditing companies preferred.
- Experience with financial compliance / internal controls is preferred
- Solid business understanding / supply chain competence
- Knowledgeable about financial compliance to empower team members and guide relevant stakeholders
- Solution oriented with focus on risks and mitigation of risks
- Excellent collaborative skills with the ability to communicate complex professional matters to those not specialized in SOX compliance or ICoFR Be a role model of the company’s values with focus on safety and security expectations
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway. Important with valid work permit for Norway if not located in Norway.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Workplace: Fornebu, Oslo
Contki Ressursert tilbyr deg som ansatt:
- Faglig utvikling og fleksibilitet gjennom å jobbe i prosjekter hos store offentlige og private virksomheter
- God oppfølging av våre medarbeidere
- Gode forsikrings- og pensjonsordninger
I Contiki Ressurser vektlegger vi å være tett på våre ansatte og vi fokuserer på å være en profesjonell, trygg og hyggelig arbeidsgiver hvor du tydelig skal merke at fokus er på deg.
Har du spørsmål rundt stillingen er det bare å kontakte meg, Marina Isdal, på e-post: email@example.com eller på telefon 98236403. Hvis du mener at dette er jobben for deg – send en utfyllende CV og en kort beskrivelse av hvorfor du søker til firstname.lastname@example.org og vi tar kontakt med aktuelle kandidater for en samtale.