For one of our customer we are now looking for a Purchaser.
We are experiencing an increased interest for our products and are now expanding our team with a Purchaser / Sr. Purchaser. Do you want to join a professional environment with talented employees, long experience and competence across several disciplines? As our Purchaser you will represent APL towards our suppliers and be responsible for arranging and leading negotiations.
- Plan and execute project procurement activities including bidding, contract award and follow-up
- Communicate and cooperate internally with engineering department to get bid documentation ready on time
- Evaluate bids, perform clarifications, lead negotiations and select preferred partner/supplier for the job
- Responsible for commercial and contractual follow up of the Suppliers
- Plan and handle project logistics to ensure equipment is delivered on time
- Develop supplier base including identification and qualification of new Suppliers and maintain Supplier relationships.
- To succeed in the role you need to be able to work in a hectic environment where you are handling several tasks in parallel. You will have an independent role where you drive to find relevant information and make the right priorities. We also expect you to be dedicated, commercial focused and have demonstrated negotiations skills.
We believe that great results can be achieved when working together. You will be working in projects where we expect you to bring an entrepreneurial spirit to the team.
- Bachelor or Master Degree within supply chain/logistics, economics/administration or engineering related fields. Relevant experience may compensate for lack of degree.
- Good communication skills of verbal and written Norwegian and English are required
- Commercial mindset
- Experience with handling international suppliers and logistics is an advantage
- Experience with ERP systems (Oracle or similar) is an advantage
Candidate must be located within Europe.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Contki Ressursert tilbyr deg som ansatt:
- Faglig utvikling og fleksibilitet gjennom å jobbe i prosjekter hos store offentlige og private virksomheter
- God oppfølging av våre medarbeidere
- Gode forsikrings- og pensjonsordninger
I Contiki Ressurser vektlegger vi å være tett på våre ansatte og vi fokuserer på å være en profesjonell, trygg og hyggelig arbeidsgiver hvor du tydelig skal merke at fokus er på deg.
Har du spørsmål rundt stillingen er det bare å kontakte meg, Marina Isdal, på e-post: firstname.lastname@example.org eller på telefon 98236403. Hvis du mener at dette er jobben for deg – send en utfyllende CV og en kort beskrivelse av hvorfor du søker til email@example.com og vi tar kontakt med aktuelle kandidater for en samtale.