For one of our customer we are now looking for a PROCUREMENT CONTRACTING SPECIALIST-Supply Chain Management (SCM).
Procurement professionals working within the project portfolio team covering a variety of tasks:
- Vessel agreements
- Early phase study contracts
- offshore operations
- maintenance, modification, repair and replacement of subsea equipment
- IMR vessels and operations (Inspection, Maintenance and Repair)
- Pipeline Repair and Subsea Intervention (PRSI) Pool including contingency services and vessels.
The Project Procurement Contracting Specialists shall proactively contribute to the assigned procurement deliverables within the projects he/she is serving and is responsible for conducting various procurement tasks in accordance with relevant rules, regulations, procedures and requirements.
The procurement professional must work closely with technical resources, business line and the users of the agreements in company, as well as the suppliers. Typical tasks and responsibilities:
- administration of established agreements,
- performance of new enquiries and implement new agreements,
- support the users of the agreements,
- communication and negotiation with the suppliers.
The procurement professional must:
- have minimum 5-7 years’ experience in performing procurement processes in projects, from strategy development to contract close-out.
- be able to both work independently and collaborate close with the rest of the team.
- have good negotiations and communications skills both in English and Norwegian
- knowledge about company’s work processes (Aris), Contiki and SAP is an advantage.
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway. Important with valid work permit for Norway if not located in Norway.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Workplace: Stavanger, Bergen eller Oslo
Option Period: 2 x 12 months
Contki Ressursert tilbyr deg som ansatt:
- Faglig utvikling og fleksibilitet gjennom å jobbe i prosjekter hos store offentlige og private virksomheter
- God oppfølging av våre medarbeidere
- Gode forsikrings- og pensjonsordninger
I Contiki Ressurser vektlegger vi å være tett på våre ansatte og vi fokuserer på å være en profesjonell, trygg og hyggelig arbeidsgiver hvor du tydelig skal merke at fokus er på deg.
Har du spørsmål rundt stillingen er det bare å kontakte meg, Marina Isdal, på e-post: firstname.lastname@example.org eller på telefon 98236403. Hvis du mener at dette er jobben for deg – send en utfyllende CV og en kort beskrivelse av hvorfor du søker og vi tar kontakt med aktuelle kandidater for en samtale.