For one of our customer we are now looking for a PROCUREMENT CONTRACTING SPECIALIST
- The Strategic Procurement Contracting Specialists shall proactively contribute to the assigned deliverables and is responsible for conducting various procurement tasks in accordance with relevant rules, regulations, procedures, and requirements.
- Lead enquiry processes: manage and conduct pre-qualification, develop procurement strategies, conduct the “Invitation to Tender” process, manage enquiries, evaluation, and negotiation
- Contract management: supplier follow-up, contract close-out and ensure contract compliance
- Update and change of agreements (option assessments, variation orders, price adjustments, amendments etc.), ensure that required agreement documentation are available and updated in relevant systems
- Contribute to correct and optimal use of agreements in collaboration with contract team, including support to the business line
- Provide contract and procurement advice to contract management team
- Higher education (Bachelor/Master) relevant to economics, finance, engineering, or law.
- Min. 10 years’ experience in performing procurement processes from strategy development to contract close-out within from Oil & Gas; Operations and Drilling & Well. Extensive and relevant experience can substitute for education.
- Performance driven, have a strong interest for commercial aspects, engaged, curious and have a high level of professional as well as personal integrity
- Flexible, self-driven team player and able to work under pressure and do task prioritization
- Focus on safety performance, collaborate with our suppliers to avoid major accidents, reduce personal injuries, and carbon footprint
- Strive for simplification and focus on value-adding activities
- The ability to work in the detail whilst maintaining focus on the “broader picture”
- Able to work independently or as part of a collaborative team effort.
- Comfortable working alongside colleagues in different locations / time zones, where TEAMS meetings are preferable
- Excellent communication skills in Norwegian and English (oral and written)
Workplace: Bergen, Stavanger
Contki Ressursert tilbyr deg som ansatt:
- Faglig utvikling og fleksibilitet gjennom å jobbe i prosjekter hos store offentlige og private virksomheter
- God oppfølging av våre medarbeidere
- Gode forsikrings- og pensjonsordninger
I Contiki Ressurser vektlegger vi å være tett på våre ansatte og vi fokuserer på å være en profesjonell, trygg og hyggelig arbeidsgiver hvor du tydelig skal merke at fokus er på deg.
Har du spørsmål rundt stillingen er det bare å kontakte meg, Marina Isdal, på e-post: email@example.com eller på telefon 98236403. Hvis du mener at dette er jobben for deg – send en utfyllende CV og en kort beskrivelse av hvorfor du søker til firstname.lastname@example.org og vi tar kontakt med aktuelle kandidater for en samtale.