For one of our customer we are now looking for a Procurement Contracting Specialist.
The Strategic Procurement Contracting Specialists shall proactively contribute to the assigned deliverables and is responsible for conducting various procurement tasks in accordance with relevant rules, regulations, procedures, and requirements.
Key tasks and overall responsibility:
• Lead enquiry processes: manage and conduct pre-qualification, develop procurement strategies, conduct the “Invitation to Tender” process, manage enquiries, evaluation, and negotiation
• Contract management: supplier follow-up, contract close-out and ensure contract compliance
• Update and change of agreements (option assessments, variation orders, price adjustments, amendments etc.), ensure that required agreement documentation are available and updated in relevant systems
• Contribute to correct and optimal use of agreements in collaboration with contract team, including support to the business line
• Provide contract and procurement advice to contract management team
• Be an active member of the procurement organization and contract team
• Higher education (Bachelor/Master) relevant to economics, finance, engineering, or law.
• Min. 10 years’ experience in performing procurement processes from strategy development to contract close-out within from Oil & Gas; Operations and Drilling & Well. Extensive and relevant experience can substitute for education.
• Performance driven, have a strong interest for commercial aspects, engaged, curious and have a high level of professional as well as personal integrity
• Flexible, self-driven team player and able to work under pressure and do task prioritization
• Focus on safety performance, collaborate with our suppliers to avoid major accidents, reduce personal injuries, and carbon footprint
• Strive for simplification and focus on value-adding activities
• The ability to work in the detail whilst maintaining focus on the “broader picture”
• Able to work independently or as part of a collaborative team effort.
• Comfortable working alongside colleagues in different locations / time zones, where TEAMS meetings are preferable
• Excellent communication skills in Norwegian and English (oral and written)
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway with valid work permit
Commuters not accepted.
The application deadline for this position is 19.04.22, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Workplace: Bergen, Sandsli
Contki Ressursert tilbyr deg som ansatt:
- Faglig utvikling og fleksibilitet gjennom å jobbe i prosjekter hos store offentlige og private virksomheter
- God oppfølging av våre medarbeidere
- Gode forsikrings- og pensjonsordninger
I Contiki Ressurser vektlegger vi å være tett på våre ansatte og vi fokuserer på å være en profesjonell, trygg og hyggelig arbeidsgiver hvor du tydelig skal merke at fokus er på deg.
Har du spørsmål rundt stillingen er det bare å kontakte meg, Marina Isdal, på e-post: firstname.lastname@example.org eller på telefon 98236403. Hvis du mener at dette er jobben for deg – send en utfyllende CV og en kort beskrivelse av hvorfor du søker og vi tar kontakt med aktuelle kandidater for en samtale.