For one of our customer we are now looking for a OPERATIONAL SUPPLY RESPONSIBLE candidate.
As Operations Supply Responsible (OSR) your task responsibilities are mainly to:
• Secure the supply chain flow and up-time in operations by close collaboration with Operations team off and onshore.
• Together with the stakeholders you see thru that inventory management and correct level of stock are optimal, because your operation/production facilities need to receive the goods and services in due time, or else it will be no product to sell in the other end.
• And if that was not enough, if/when required you get the Opportunity to travel offshore following up on the Supply chain activities. Can’t get any closer than that. So, as you might have guessed already, OSR’s are working in an operational environment and hold a highly diverse supply chain position conducting a variety of tasks. Highly appreciated by the end receiver and also challenging in many ways. There are no boring days here.
• In addition, it is always welcome to seek and drive continuous improvement within materials management.
Interested? We want to talk with You. There is no reason to wait and see, PEM is the place to be.
As an OSR you will have numerous possibilities to be pro-active, and I must emphasize that service minded attitude is expected. In many situations you need to collaborate and be the important team player, and in other occasions you are expected to act independently and seek solutions, be the driving force looking ahead to improve and solve. Embrace this opportunity, I am looking forward to reading your application.
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway with valid work permit
Commuters not accepted.
The application deadline for this position is 19.04.22, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Workplace: Bergen, Sandsli
Contki Ressursert tilbyr deg som ansatt:
- Faglig utvikling og fleksibilitet gjennom å jobbe i prosjekter hos store offentlige og private virksomheter
- God oppfølging av våre medarbeidere
- Gode forsikrings- og pensjonsordninger
I Contiki Ressurser vektlegger vi å være tett på våre ansatte og vi fokuserer på å være en profesjonell, trygg og hyggelig arbeidsgiver hvor du tydelig skal merke at fokus er på deg.
Har du spørsmål rundt stillingen er det bare å kontakte meg, Marina Isdal, på e-post: firstname.lastname@example.org eller på telefon 98236403. Hvis du mener at dette er jobben for deg – send en utfyllende CV og en kort beskrivelse av hvorfor du søker til email@example.com og vi tar kontakt med aktuelle kandidater for en samtale.