For one of our customer we are now looking for Summer substitutes – Operational Procurement
- Have close dialogue and collaborate with business line and requisitioners to understand needs.
- Based on client’s needs, issue enquiries and evaluate offers, negotiate contracts, set call offs and purchase orders (PO) towards suppliers and follow up deliveries.
- Handle deviation related to PO management and invoice process.
- Be an active part of the operational continuous improvement team, work across BU’s and take an active role in order to delivering on our targets such as increased efficiency, digitalisation, RPA utilization and to seek new ways of working
- Take on other relevant tasks within the Supply Chain management area. We take pride in providing good training to enable you to perform your tasks.
The main location for this position is Bergen The hiring period will mainly be from 15.06.2022 – 31.08.2022, however we are interested in candidates who will have the ability to work within this period. It is preferable that Candidates are able to work as many weeks as possible.
- You identify with our values, open, collaborative, courageous and caring, which guide our decisions and help us succeed and grow.
- You make safety your priority and contribute to our zero-harm culture.
- Interested in learning Supply chain management and procurement.
- A true team player thriving in a hectic and dynamic work environment, collaborating with business lines, suppliers and colleagues.
- Curious, structured and have a commercial mindset
- Efficient, proactive and self-driven
- Engaged and interested in contributing to a good working environment
- Relevant Bachelor/Master – ongoing or finalized
- Relevant purchasing experience is an advantage, but not a requirement
- Experience with SAP is an advantage, but not a requirement
- Fluent oral and written communication skills in both Norwegian and English
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Contki Ressursert tilbyr deg som ansatt:
- Faglig utvikling og fleksibilitet gjennom å jobbe i prosjekter hos store offentlige og private virksomheter
- God oppfølging av våre medarbeidere
- Gode forsikrings- og pensjonsordninger
I Contiki Ressurser vektlegger vi å være tett på våre ansatte og vi fokuserer på å være en profesjonell, trygg og hyggelig arbeidsgiver hvor du tydelig skal merke at fokus er på deg.
Har du spørsmål rundt stillingen er det bare å kontakte meg, Marina Isdal, på e-post: firstname.lastname@example.org eller på telefon 98236403. Hvis du mener at dette er jobben for deg – send en utfyllende CV og en kort beskrivelse av hvorfor du søker og vi tar kontakt med aktuelle kandidater for en samtale.