For one of our customer we are now looking for a Management Assistant.
ABB Marine & Ports is driving the transition towards a sustainable future. To successfully be the partner our costumers chose to work with, we need to ensure sustainability both in our solutions and in our organization from a business perspective. Our customers increasingly seek solutions that provide greater efficiency, safety and reliability and prepare vessels for operations of today and tomorrow. This makes the transition even more exciting, as this also drives us to constantly challenge our technology, solutions and the way we operate.
Take this opportunity in one of the world´s leading technology companies!
We need to strengthen our team with a proactive Management Assistant with experience in administrative coordination tasks. We are looking for a well-organized person who thrives in a hectic environment and is still meticulous to detail and accuracy.
• Provide administrative support to senior management and executive in Marine & Ports
• Perform complex administrative activities and take responsibility for delivering specific department processes/programs
• Research, compiles and issues special reports, presentations, organization charts, correspondence, etc.
• Responsible for different communication tasks within the area of responsibility, ensuring knowledge and information is shared and keeping others up to date, both internally and externally
• Implements ABB processes and initiates continuous improvement of administrative processes and procedures to maximize efficiency and effectiveness
• Acts as point of contact for internal/external enquiries by phone and email, initiates action and makes judgments about urgency of issues. Provides confidential support to individual executives and/or management team members
• Arrange internal/external events, including for example travel arrangements, itineraries, accommodation, conference registration, visiting speakers etc.
• Provide financial support on a department/project level, monitoring budget spend, raising and approving requisitions/invoices, etc.
• We are looking for a positive- and resourceful Management Assistant with initiative and a problem-solving approach with a high sense of integrity
• A structured way of working with a flexible and service minded attitude
• Bachelor’s degree or higher education. Relevant experience could compensate for the lack of a higher degree.
• Minimum a few years of relevant work experience
• As an international organization we need you to be fluent in both Norwegian and English
We can offer:
• Personal challenging tasks in an inclusive and innovative environment
• Excellent opportunity to learn and grow
• An informal and inclusive work environment
• A global organization where Norway is a “big” player
• Professional career development
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Workplace: Fornebu – Oslo
Contki Ressursert tilbyr deg som ansatt:
- Faglig utvikling og fleksibilitet gjennom å jobbe i prosjekter hos store offentlige og private virksomheter
- God oppfølging av våre medarbeidere
- Gode forsikrings- og pensjonsordninger
I Contiki Ressurser vektlegger vi å være tett på våre ansatte og vi fokuserer på å være en profesjonell, trygg og hyggelig arbeidsgiver hvor du tydelig skal merke at fokus er på deg.
Har du spørsmål rundt stillingen er det bare å kontakte meg, Marina Isdal, email@example.com eller på telefon 98236403. Hvis du mener at dette er jobben for deg – send en utfyllende CV og en kort beskrivelse av hvorfor du søker til firstname.lastname@example.org og vi tar kontakt med aktuelle kandidater for en samtale.