For one of our customers we are now looking for a Management Assistant.
Are you a highly organized and proactive individual with exceptional communication and multitasking skills? Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to support the top-level executives of a leading global company? If so, we are seeking an Executive Assistant to provide comprehensive administrative support to our CEO, CFO, and the executive management team.
Company is a renowned provider of innovative mobility solutions that shape the future of transportation. As an Executive Assistant, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the smooth functioning of our executive office, enabling our leaders to focus on strategic decision-making and driving business growth.
– Provide high-level administrative support to the CEO, CFO, and the executive management team, including calendar management, travel arrangements, expense reporting, and meeting coordination.
– Facilitate and prepare agenda and minutes from meetings,
– Follow up and ensure progress of decisions in meetings and relevant processes according to deadlines.
– Prepare and edit correspondence, presentations, and reports for executive-level review,
– Act as a liaison between the executives and internal/external stakeholders, maintaining effective communication and managing information flow.
– Gather data to support decision-making processes and contribute to the development of business strategies.
– Coordinate and organize executive-level meetings.
– Assist with special projects and initiatives as assigned by the executives, demonstrating flexibility and adaptability in a fast-paced environment.
Your experience and qualifications:
– Bachelor’s degree in business administration, or a related field.
– Proven experience as an Executive Assistant or in a similar role, supporting C-level executives.
– Experience with larger/global international companies
– Exceptional organizational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
– Strong cognitive abilities, fast learner
– Strong written and verbal communication skills in both Norwegian and English.
– Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and other relevant software, such as Teams, Sharepoint, MS PowerSuite
– Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, with excellent attention to detail.
– A service minded and “can do” attitude and ability to adapt to quickly changing situations and needs.
– Discretion and confidentiality in handling sensitive information.
– Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Contiki Ressurser tilbyr deg som ansatt:
- Faglig utvikling og fleksibilitet gjennom å jobbe i prosjekter hos store offentlige og private virksomheter
- God oppfølging av våre medarbeidere
- Gode forsikrings- og pensjonsordninger
I Contiki Ressurser vektlegger vi å være tett på våre ansatte og vi fokuserer på å være en profesjonell, trygg og hyggelig arbeidsgiver hvor du tydelig skal merke at fokus er på deg.
Har du spørsmål rundt stillingen er det bare å kontakte meg, Marina Isdal, på e-post: email@example.com eller på telefon 98236403. Hvis du mener at dette er jobben for deg – send en utfyllende CV og en kort beskrivelse av hvorfor du søker og vi tar kontakt med aktuelle kandidater for en samtale.