For one of our customer we are now looking for a Logistics Specialist / Coordinator
PROJECT EXECUTION – PROCUREMENT AND LOGISTICS
ABB is a supplier of solutions for increased productivity and energy efficiency. ABB Industrial Automation provide safety and automation systems, IT-solutions, drives and electrical systems, telecommunication systems and instrumentation to onshore and offshore installations. We deliver solutions to a wide variety of industries e.g. aluminum, cement, chemical, food and beverage, life sciences, metal, mining, oil & gas, power generation and pulp & paper. ABB’s Industrial Automation-operations in Norway are located in Oslo, Bergen, Stavanger, Hammerfest and Stord.
Our project portfolio includes a large variety of industries including Offshore topside and sub-sea, offshore wind, land-based industry, power and water, aqua, and infrastructure.
We are looking for a new colleague to our logistics team:
The Procurement and Logistic (P&L) department is part of the Energy Industries local business line within ABB Norway. The department is responsible for procurement and logistic activities both in the sales and execution phase of a project. Due to increased work load we are looking for a logistics specialist / coordinator.
LOGISTICS SPECIALIST / COORDINATOR
Ensure inbound and / or outbound product delivery and tracking
- Project delivery execution: Make sure that all logistics activities are done in compliance with project HSE and Quality plans and in accordance with ABB standards. Ensures shipment are sent on time and according to defined plan and schedule
- Cooperate and interact with the project team and project procurement team to support a quick and seamless start-up of logistics activities
- Being part of the projects, ensuring availability of all data and records are visible for the projects and team. This includes preparation of all shipment documentation, and communicating those to relevant parties i.e. packing lists, shipping/proforma invoice, Certificate of Origin, Bill of Loading / Proof of deliveries etc.
Interface between project, supplier project/logistics team, customer and forwarder (forwarder on behalf of customer).
- Adviser on specific mode of transport, Incoterms in the tendering stage or as per request from the project.
- Releases shipments to forwarders based on documentation. Forwarder on behalf of Customer usually for example for FCA/ FOB pick up of equipment.
- Liaises with transportation/logistics group for freight quotes, documentation, and delivery.
- Import/export operations: Generates project logistics/shipment documentation and ensures inclusion of the documentation with shipments to ensure compliance with all export/ import and domestic rules and regulations. This includes also Handling of “Dangerous Goods Declarations”,
- Monitor, reports and optimizes total logistics costs
- Archives all documentation regarding shipping and delivery to the customer.Requested qualifications/ competences;
- Initiative and responsible person with good teamwork and communication skills.
- Flexibility and willingness to take on responsibility.
- Efficient and high work capacity to master periodically high workload.
- Able to work both independently and in a team, result-oriented and structured.
- Fluent in Norwegian and English.
- Ability to communicate well and professionally with internal and external clients.
- Logistics relevant experience.
- Project execution experience.What we can offer:
- Dynamic work environment with a variety of challenges and tasks.
- Comfortable and good working relationship with informal and close contact between employees and managers at all levels.
- Positive and exciting work environment.
The position is located at ABB’s office in Oslo or Bergen.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Workplace: Oslo or Bergen
Send over din CV og en kort beskrivelse av hvorfor du søker på stillingen og vi tar kontakt med deg hvis du er den vi ser etter! Send til: email@example.com.
Contki Ressursert tilbyr deg som ansatt:
- Faglig utvikling og fleksibilitet gjennom å jobbe i prosjekter hos store offentlige og private virksomheter
- God oppfølging av våre medarbeidere
- Gode forsikrings- og pensjonsordninger
I Contiki Ressurser vektlegger vi å være tett på våre ansatte og vi fokuserer på å være en profesjonell, trygg og hyggelig arbeidsgiver hvor du tydelig skal merke at fokus er på deg.