For one of our customers we are now looking for a Logistics Coordinator
- Responsible as the company “Field Operator” role for all operated assets.
- Company as Field Operator on all operated assets is required to have a function acting in the independent role as “Field Operator” related to planning and performing crude oil lifting operations, as well as operating the crude oil lifting points.
- The role is a single point of contact and responsible resource required to secure that all relevant activities and processes are optimised within this area.
- Responsibility to ensure that company as Field operator always ensure safe and reliable offtake of oil from the installations, optimize cargo quality as best as possible and keep focus on the marine safety and safe operations of marine activities at the offshore fields within this area.
- Establishment and execution of both onshore administrative procedures as well as the offshore operational procedures within this area
- Contract owner of the Field Lifting Agreements and responsible for execution of the role defined for the “Field Operator” of the dedicated operated fields.
- Develop and execute lifting procedures and relevant procedures related the maritime commercial and export activities of oil and gas from the operated fields such as development of long and short term production forecast, export program, allocation, cargo documentation, and hydrocarbon accounting.
- Develop and execute procedures to handle claims related to the maritime activities and export of oil and gas.
- Support the offshore installations on commercial and maritime activities related to loading and export of oil and gas.
- Support the partnership trading and cargo operations -such as nominations and deliveries to the nominated customers.
- Specify procedures to monitor and support on cargo quality and measurement issues.
- Specify and follow up procedures and routines required ensuring marine safety and integrity of all vessels and installations on the company operated fields.
- Identify and mitigate operational and insurable risk exposure
- Support audits and inspections of maritime service providers and terminals.
- Identify maritime technical requirements related to functionality, safety and climatic conditions and support in alignment and improvement of the marine quality of standards and procedures.
- Contribute in OR&A activities within own responsibility
- Supply chain, offshore logistics team, technical groups and planners, other resources of the Logistics dept.
- Third party suppliers.
Your experience and qualifications:
- Bachelor degree or Cand. Mag (180-240 ECTS) in Logistics, Material & Transportation
- 4-5 years of relevant experience
To be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway. Important with valid work permit for Norway if not located in Norway.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Contiki Ressurser tilbyr deg som ansatt:
- Faglig utvikling og fleksibilitet gjennom å jobbe i prosjekter hos store offentlige og private virksomheter
- God oppfølging av våre medarbeidere
- Gode forsikrings- og pensjonsordninger
I Contiki Ressurser vektlegger vi å være tett på våre ansatte og vi fokuserer på å være en profesjonell, trygg og hyggelig arbeidsgiver hvor du tydelig skal merke at fokus er på deg.
Har du spørsmål rundt stillingen er det bare å kontakte meg, Marina Isdal, på e-post: email@example.com eller på telefon 98236403. Hvis du mener at dette er jobben for deg – send en utfyllende CV og en kort beskrivelse av hvorfor du søker og vi tar kontakt med aktuelle kandidater for en samtale.