For one of our customer we are now looking for a LCI Lead:
This position involves follow up of the LCI deliveries in major investment projects in the Company’s portfolio as an LCI engineer. You will be co-located with the project.
The work will typically include some of the following tasks:
• Monitor in detail the implementation of LCI requirements (including Company provided systems/ tools) in projects.
• Monitor the formal quality and status of LCI.
• Co-ordination of LCI requirements between disciplines.
• Evaluate LCI related matters that are brought up and prepare recommendations for the company decision taking.
• Follow-up technical information requirements and plans.
• PO follow up regarding LCI-requirements
• Input to PRE and CRE regarding LCI-requirements for supplier documentation.
• Ensure experience feedback to the company base organization on a continuous level.
• Co-ordinate with operation to ensure plant LCI requirement is implemented.
• Co-ordinate use/update of the Coding Manuals.
• Co-ordinate project LCI is compliant with existing LCI of the Plant.
• Co-ordinate transfer of LCI to the company’s Operation.
• Manage and perform QA/QC of technical information delivery in projects.
• Support disciplines in training in LCI matters.
• Evaluation of LCI-related VOR’s, NCR’s and Deviations.
• Input to Bid documentation (TORG, ITT) and ensure that LCI requirements (Company provided systems/ tools) are well described.
• Preform basic training of Contractor in Company provided system tools (e.g. STID).
•Good technical knowledge and understanding of the business
• Good knowledge of work processes, technical information and deliveries within LCI
• Fluent Norwegian and English language, spoken and written
• Experience with IT-systems such as STID, ProCoSys, SAP
• Experience with LCI in investment project
• Excellent communication and cooperation skills
• Imaginative, quality conscious and result-oriented
• Proactive with respect to change and improvement
• Enthusiastic and open
• Ability to lead, engage and motivate
Commuters with residency in Norway accepted.
The application deadline for this position is 10.12.20, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Contki Ressursert tilbyr deg som ansatt:
- Faglig utvikling og fleksibilitet gjennom å jobbe i prosjekter hos store offentlige og private virksomheter
- God oppfølging av våre medarbeidere
- Gode forsikrings- og pensjonsordninger
I Contiki Ressurser vektlegger vi å være tett på våre ansatte og vi fokuserer på å være en profesjonell, trygg og hyggelig arbeidsgiver hvor du tydelig skal merke at fokus er på deg.
Har du spørsmål rundt stillingen er det bare å kontakte meg, Marina Isdal, på e-post: firstname.lastname@example.org eller på telefon 98236403. Hvis du mener at dette er jobben for deg – send en utfyllende CV og en kort beskrivelse av hvorfor du søker og vi tar kontakt med aktuelle kandidater for en samtale.