For one of our customers we are now looking for a Information and Data Management in Projects-Document Management
- Ensure handling of information and documentation according to Company security requirements
- Lead and coordinate the information and data management function in investment projects according to Company best practice
- Ensure traceability of all business-critical documentation from DG0 to DG4
- Ensure current and future retrieval of project documentation
- Establish routines and implement systems for all business critical technical and administrative documentation in project teams incl. sites
- Ensure effective and traceable flow of technical documentation between the different parties within the project
- Establish and implement plan and procedure for information and data management in projects
- Ensure training of all project personnel in information and data management routines and systems
- Perform system access administration in line with Company security guidelines and policies
- Ensure that information and data management requirements are included in all contracts in the project
- Participate in the contract evaluation process
- Maintain electronic project contract archive
- Execute information and data management verifications, audits and assessments of contractors
- Organize IDM self-assessments
- Information and data Management has the overall responsibility for establishing document templates and following up the process in Project Management System
- Inform project on Information & Data Management issues
- Ensure communication and cooperation with relevant stakeholders (e.g. project owner, line management, leading advisor, project management, LCI, QRM, Procurement, Engineering, Operations)
- Produce information and data management report, giving an overview of all documentation produced in the project
- Support retrieval and experience transfer with other projects
Your experience and qualifications:
- Bachelor or master’s degree in library and Information Science or Information Management or similar educational background.
- In addition, 5 years of experience from energy development project is preferable.
- Personal qualities: Proactive, systematic, accountable and collaborative
- Courageous, Open, Collaborative and Caring
- Ability and interest in working in national and international multidiscipline project teams
- Team player and motivator
- Mobile, and with good abilities to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- High ethical awareness and integrity
- SSU focused
- Simplification and improvement focused
- Fluent in English
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Workplace: Oslo – Lysaker, Stjørdal, Bergen el Stavanger
Contiki Ressurser tilbyr deg som ansatt:
- Faglig utvikling og fleksibilitet gjennom å jobbe i prosjekter hos store offentlige og private virksomheter
- God oppfølging av våre medarbeidere
- Gode forsikrings- og pensjonsordninger
I Contiki Ressurser vektlegger vi å være tett på våre ansatte og vi fokuserer på å være en profesjonell, trygg og hyggelig arbeidsgiver hvor du tydelig skal merke at fokus er på deg.
Har du spørsmål rundt stillingen er det bare å kontakte meg, Preben Fjellanger, på e-post: firstname.lastname@example.org eller på telefon 45465653. Hvis du mener at dette er jobben for deg – send en utfyllende CV og en kort beskrivelse av hvorfor du søker og vi tar kontakt med aktuelle kandidater for en samtale.