For one of our clients we are seeking for candidates to the following position:
Procurement & Logistics Contract Advisor
Procurement & Logistics (P&L) is part of Energy Industry Operations. The department is responsible for procurement and logistic activities both in the sales and execution phase of a project. Our target is to build and maintain a professional and motivated group that ensures optimal procurement deliveries as per contract to the Local Business Line (LBL) projects. P&L have full ownership of the entire procurement process on behalf of the projects from quotation up until receipt of correct delivery and invoicing.
Our P&L contract support team needs to be strengthened and we are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated colleague who can drive and contribute in our sales support and project execution efforts to increase our competitiveness, win future orders and create value for our customers and for us.
The most important skills we are looking for are:
- Team player with a positive attitude.
- Good communication skills with both colleagues and our suppliers.
- Good cooperation skills
- The ability to motivate yourself and others.
- Knowledge in contractual sales and supply support activities
Responsibility and main tasks:
As Procurement & Logistics contract advisor your main responsibilities and tasks consist of:
- Promote and ensure compliance to company regulations, including but not limited to HSE and Integrity requirements.
- Adhere to global and local P&L procedures and processes.
- Support P&L in establishing a sourcing strategy for purchases major in projects of the energy industries
- Ensure that contractual requirements from customers are considered and included in our RFQs and sub-contracts. Identify and highlight areas of potential risks and advise on possible mitigations.
- Actively drive negotiations of T&Cs, frame agreements, NDAs, partnership agreements and other contractual terms with suppliers in collaboration with Region/Country Legal, relevant business/ sales managers and procurement specialists.
- Provide continuous support on management of supplier contracts in the project execution phase.
- Manage disputes towards suppliers in collaboration with Legal department.
- Support local and global category buyers in establishing, using, and implementing ABB`s templates on supply contracts.
- Assist in the drafting and preparation of contractual templates and procedures.
- Provide contractual/legal training and awareness to P&L employees.
- Commit to implementation of global digital tools and initiatives.
- Master of Laws (or similar)
- Experience in handling and negotiating T&Cs for major projects.
- Contractual and commercial understanding and knowledge.
- Ability to communicate well and professionally internal and external.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English and Norwegian.
- Result-oriented, accurate and structured.
- Self-starter and service minded.
The position reports to Head of Procurement & Logistics department.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Workplace: Bergen or Oslo
Duration: 12 months
Must have experience from Norwegian projects
Candidate must be located within Europe.
Contki Ressursert tilbyr deg som ansatt:
- Faglig utvikling og fleksibilitet gjennom å jobbe i prosjekter hos store offentlige og private virksomheter
- God oppfølging av våre medarbeidere
- Gode forsikrings- og pensjonsordninger
I Contiki Ressurser vektlegger vi å være tett på våre ansatte og vi fokuserer på å være en profesjonell, trygg og hyggelig arbeidsgiver hvor du tydelig skal merke at fokus er på deg.
Har du spørsmål rundt stillingen er det bare å kontakte meg, Marina Isdal, på e-post: email@example.com eller på telefon 98236403. Hvis du mener at dette er jobben for deg – send en utfyllende CV og en kort beskrivelse av hvorfor du søker til firstname.lastname@example.org og vi tar kontakt med aktuelle kandidater for en samtale.