For one of our customer we are now looking for a Sr Contract Administrator
Support the Contract Holder in carrying out the day to day administration and management of the executed Contracts; verify contractor compliance with the terms and conditions of the contract. Ensure an efficient contract administration supporting the operating assets with a safe and efficient operation
• Act as focal point for Contractors/Vendors, internal users, Contract Holder (CH) and Contract and Procurement department (C&P) for contract administrative activities
- Verify that the awarded contractor has supplied all the documentation required under the contract to ensure their compliance with contractual obligations, i.e technical-, administrative-, financial- documentation etc.
- Keep CH and dedicated engineers updated on contract activities and irregularities.
- Analyses any requests for changes to the contract and consult the C&P.
- Coordinates the admissibility of any claims and the applicability of any penalties or volume discounts provided for in the contract.
- Ensures a proper archiving and filing of documents related to post award contract management.
- Collaborate with the departments and take on tasks required to achieve the goals for the business
- Coordinate the day to day contract administration activities.
- Ensure that all aspects of the contract are complied with in an auditable manner and that cost, schedule and HSSEQ risks are minimized.
- Assist and advice CH in the management of contracts in compliance with internal post award contract management procedure and relevant guidelines.
- Follow-up on actual contract expenditure vs. accumulated contract value (ACV), prepare requisitions for new contracts and amendments
- Coordinate and verify Contractor compliance with contract terms and conditions, scope of work, deliverables. Report to CH any deviation or missing part.
- Administer and maintain traceability and records of all correspondence, meetings, actions and decisions relating to the assigned contract.
- Provide necessary assistance in contractual negotiation and dispute resolution.
- When applicable, coordinate and participate in kick off and status meetings with Contractor.
- Attend the handover meeting with C&P, verify the completeness of contract documents and correct SAP setup.
- Prepare and review correspondence to/from the Contractors on routine contractual/commercial matters and seek CH`s approval where required
- Ensure all required guarantees, insurance and tax certificates have been received from the Contractor as required and report to CH any deviation or missing part.
- Ensure timely management of Call Offs, purchase requisitions and Service Entries (SES) and ensure approvals have been obtained.
- Contractor performance form to be prepared and send to C&P.
- Support CH with the Procurement Plan.
- Support CH during the contract pre-award phase, supporting the development of the scope of work, technical data and commercial unpriced documentation.
- Create reports containing contract post-award data to C&P upon request.
- When required prepare the close-out report.
- Assist and support contract compliance review and audit activities and ensure implementation of audit report recommendations by the teams involved.
- Capture and communicate contract administration lessons learned for the Company.
- Education: min relevant Bachelors Degree
- Experience: Min 10 years experience as a contract administrator with EPCI contracts
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Send over din CV og en kort beskrivelse av hvorfor du søker på stillingen og vi tar kontakt med deg hvis du er den vi ser etter! Send til: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contki Ressursert tilbyr deg som ansatt:
- Faglig utvikling og fleksibilitet gjennom å jobbe i prosjekter hos store offentlige og private virksomheter
- God oppfølging av våre medarbeidere
- Gode forsikrings- og pensjonsordninger
I Contiki Ressurser vektlegger vi å være tett på våre ansatte og vi fokuserer på å være en profesjonell, trygg og hyggelig arbeidsgiver hvor du tydelig skal merke at fokus er på deg.