For one of our customers we are now looking for a Consultant – Supply Chain Management (SCM).
The OSUP O&M team consist of approximately 45 engaged employees divided on two roles, “Purchaser” and “OSR”, which are responsible for supply chain activities related to requisitioning, buying, inventory and flow of material and services to help ensure up-time and support safe and efficient operations. We are now looking for a consultant for the OSR role.
- Be part of a local supply chain team and act as the focal point for PSR, located physically with th business.
- Decide supply concept and stock levels together with the business
- Drive inventory optimization according to the company’s inventory strategy
- Support in following up deliveries of critical material as part of the local supply chain team
- Interact with the internal customers to ensure best possible demand handling
- Ensure professional services and communication towards internal and external stakeholders
- Contribute to ensure required supply chain competence with the business line
- Perform replenishment analysis (planned orders)
- Perform sale of stocked material between business units
- Perform assessment for return of material to stock
- Secure «first-time-requisitioning» of material to stock
- Solve requisitions that are blocked due to missing or wrong information regarding onshore stock
- Create notifications for change due to obsolete material and replacement proposals
Your experience and qualifications:
- A degree in supply chain is a preference, but experience or other education may compensate for this
- 4-8 years of operational or service-related work
- Digital skills and experience (SAP/O365)
- A pro-active and service minded attitude
- Someone who enjoys collaborating as a team player but are also able to work independently with e.g analysis
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Contiki Ressurser tilbyr deg som ansatt:
- Faglig utvikling og fleksibilitet gjennom å jobbe i prosjekter hos store offentlige og private virksomheter
- God oppfølging av våre medarbeidere
- Gode forsikrings- og pensjonsordninger
I Contiki Ressurser vektlegger vi å være tett på våre ansatte og vi fokuserer på å være en profesjonell, trygg og hyggelig arbeidsgiver hvor du tydelig skal merke at fokus er på deg.
Har du spørsmål rundt stillingen er det bare å kontakte meg, Marina Isdal, på e-post: email@example.com eller på telefon 98236403. Hvis du mener at dette er jobben for deg – send en utfyllende CV og en kort beskrivelse av hvorfor du søker og vi tar kontakt med aktuelle kandidater for en samtale.