For one of our customer we are now looking for a Senior Buyer.
As Senior Buyer you will mostly act as the Project Procurement Manager in our projects and report to the project manager. The Project Procurement Manager is responsible for all procurement activities in a project.
Further in general report to the Supply Chain Director and work as his / her support in the supply management development.
The main objective for the Senior Buyer is to ensure that project procurement strategy, goals and objectives are achieved. These objectives are mainly to ensure that all the equipment and fabrication are delivered within agreed delivery time, within agreed budget, and according to the specifications agreed with our client. The overall goal would be to deliver all procurement packages at the lowest possible total cost.
- Ensure that suppliers follows the existing HSE/Q, ISO and Ethic standards
- Ensure that RFQ, negotiation and all communication with Vendors follow Wellstream Processing Procedures.Projects tasks / responsibilities:
- Carry out all activities according to Wellstream Processing SM procedures, guidelines and polices
- Establish project procurement strategies
- Manage project risk and opportunities related to Supply Management
- Manage the buyer(s) in projects to achieve the planned goals
- Manage the purchasing budget and report progress to project manager
- Prepare and present “Requests for Quotations” and evaluate supplier “Proposals”
- Prepare and negotiate supply contracts
- Place purchase orders and manage changes
- Expedite and approve deliveries
- Manage payments and general close-outYour qualifications:
General Supply Management tasks:
- Participate in establishment of the Supply Management Strategy
- Advisor to the supply management function, procedures and policies
- Participate in global sourcing of suppliers and partnersPersonal Competence:
- Continually search for improvement
- Experience of commercial negotiations in the international supply market
- Good communication skills. Fluent in English
- Management and build enthusiasm in the project procurement team
- Understanding of procurement responsibilities in Wellstream ProcessingTechnical Competence:
- Understand NOV HSEQ systems and documents within own process area
- Understanding of cost calculations, cost evaluation, budgeting and prognosis
- Creating frame-agreements for assigned product commodity areas. Update colleagues.
- Understand the bid process in projects
- Extended knowledge regarding Wellstream Processing main products
- Good command of MS Office and preferably experience in using ERPTo be accepted as a candidate you must be located within EU – preferable in Norway with valid work permit.Job Specifications:
The application deadline for this position is ASAP, but we will also consider candidates for similar or other relevant positions consecutively.
Contki Ressursert tilbyr deg som ansatt:
- Faglig utvikling og fleksibilitet gjennom å jobbe i prosjekter hos store offentlige og private virksomheter
- God oppfølging av våre medarbeidere
- Gode forsikrings- og pensjonsordninger
I Contiki Ressurser vektlegger vi å være tett på våre ansatte og vi fokuserer på å være en profesjonell, trygg og hyggelig arbeidsgiver hvor du tydelig skal merke at fokus er på deg.
Har du spørsmål rundt stillingen er det bare å kontakte meg, Marina Isdal, på e-post: firstname.lastname@example.org eller på telefon 98236403. Hvis du mener at dette er jobben for deg – send en utfyllende CV og en kort beskrivelse av hvorfor du søker og vi tar kontakt med aktuelle kandidater for en samtale.