For our customer we are now looking for an Administration consultant.
- Operate our office and archive function in Porsgrunn
- Be “the company’s face” to colleagues and administrative visits
- Contribute to the development and quality assurance of the office’s routines
- Procurement for the office and follow-up of supplier agreements
- Be responsible for ensuring that technical office equipment works optimally and assist as an internal super user
- Perform all types of tasks related to document management, from receiving and distributing mail, electronically and manually, to record keeping and archiving
- Clearing and structure in our common areas
- Travel bookings/agreements
- Coordinate and manage that employees have the necessary administrative tools
- Be responsible for the on-boarding process of new employees
- Assist with the facilitation and implementation of all types of activities and meetings.
- Individual events such as Christmas dinners or company trips that are arranged for all or a significant group of employees.
- Relieve administration with various tasks and other incidental work that arises.
- Proactive, committed and self-motivated
- Structured and able to have a lot of parallel activities ongoing at the same time
- Relationship builder
- Flexible and has the will and ability to change
- Great capacity for work
- Positive contributor to the social work environment
- Good mood
- Relevant education and experience
- Good skills in the use of IT tools and positive for new technology
- Fluent in English both written and oral
- A driver’s license is desirable
- High integrity, loyal and responsible
- Company can provide you the opportunity to actively participate in the energy transition and a fast-growing market serving innovative solutions and new technology, to become part of an inspiring and challenging work environment, and to participate in everything from the smallest to the largest projects in which modern technology influences the everyday life, environment and future of all people.
- Actively participate in the energy transition and a fast-growing market. Work in a truly international and fast-growing company with a leading position.
- Deliver optimal solutions to produce, store, and distribute green hydrogen from renewable energy to an energy market in fundamental transformation.
- Supply clients with technology that is easy to operate, has a long lifetime, low cost of ownership.
- Good career- and development opportunities at Company, both domestic and abroad.
The application deadline for this position is ASAP. Applications will be processed on a continuous basis.
Duration: Permanent position
Contki Ressursert tilbyr deg som ansatt:
- Faglig utvikling og fleksibilitet gjennom å jobbe i prosjekter hos store offentlige og private virksomheter
- God oppfølging av våre medarbeidere
- Gode forsikrings- og pensjonsordninger
I Contiki Ressurser vektlegger vi å være tett på våre ansatte og vi fokuserer på å være en profesjonell, trygg og hyggelig arbeidsgiver hvor du tydelig skal merke at fokus er på deg.
Har du spørsmål rundt stillingen er det bare å kontakte meg, Preben Fjellanger, på e-post: firstname.lastname@example.org eller på telefon 45465653. Hvis du mener at dette er jobben for deg – send en utfyllende CV og en kort beskrivelse av hvorfor du søker til email@example.com og vi tar kontakt med aktuelle kandidater for en samtale.